miércoles, 29 de abril de 2009

Informal Letter


Dear Mark,

Thanks for you latter. Yeah, the new house it's so great, very big and I'm doing a lot of changes here, in San Clemete CA. It is so different but my neighbours are nice and make me feel more confortable now. I've already made some very nice friends.
Actually I have 2 friends, but don't worry no one could be ever replace you as my best friend! Oh! about your latter... don't worry, I understand. The news that you give me about the summer is fantastic I only have to know if I would going to have money. By now, we have to wait.

that's all for now. I must start my homework for my English class tommorrow. The teacher wants us to write an informal letter to afriend and I don't even know where to being! please write soon and tell me all the news. I miss you.

Love,

Melissa





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario