jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2009

Crime and Environment review

Personally I prefer not to read about bad things because I can daily see problems in everywhere.
I was reading about Domestic Violence, in my opinion this is the worst crime that exist because the people that we suppose have to love us, bring us support and confidence do all the opposite.
I strongly believe that the principal problem that produce violence and all the differents crimes is the lack of love, pleople is living with the wrong ideas for example they doesn`t believe in marriage and people start a relationship thinking in fail. If the beginning of the relationship starts in the wrong way, what things can we wait for?
Unfortunately, everybody or almost everybody is rowing at the opposite side.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario