jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

Part 1 1. You must answer the above question.

Dear Helen,

I'm writing you to thanks in response of yur latter, the new that you gave me is fantastic.
I would like to travel on July because on this month I would be ready with all the documentation I need to travel.

Concerning to the accommodation at camp California, I would prefer tents rather than log cabins. I love the nature and this is a chance to do something different and spend all the time outside, cooking mashmallow on a bonfire, sounds better for me.

Well about the activities I choose are photography and swimming. I always take pictures on my free time at the mountains, animals, and so on, nature in general I just love it. I also choose swimming because I like that and I enjoy it a lot and obiously because is good for my body.

I would like to know about the cost of the food, four meals a day is not enough for me, so I would appreciate if you send me the values or some special discounts. Also I would like to know if I have to bring the clothe or you are going to lend me some.

that's all for now

Yours sincerely,

Melissa Rodríguez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario